Wednesday, January 30, 2008

links for the Valentine's kit

I'm so happy to see that people are downloading my freebies!!! Thank you so much for your comments, I'm so excited to get some feedback...and I appreciate the suggestions too. I'm new to this, so I welcome constructive criticism. Also, if you use them, I would LOVE to see your layout, please share!!!

I finally got the Be Mine zip files together...I've been busy with a big sewing project lately. Pictures to come once I get it all together.

Anyway, it's in 4 parts...btw- silly me, I zipped the logo from the preview into the element pack, but I really don't feel like deleting & reloading it into 4shared AGAIN (had to do that a few times since the folders were too big), so it's in there, you can ignore it.

the kit includes:
13 papers
1 overlay
3 heart frames
1 lace frame
2 red frames
2 heart chains
1 lace trim
3 ribbons
1 heart
1 heart w/ words & arrow
1 heart cluster
4 word arts (that sounds funny pluralized, lol)



here are the links-

Papers 1

Papers 2

Papers 3

Elements



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for such an awesome kit!!! :)
*hugs*
Kelly

Unknown said...

Mandy this is awesome!!! I dont' have time to download right now but wanted to leave you some love :) The blog is great and you're doing SO great w/ your freebies, templates, etc... CONGRATS!!

-suzie