Saturday, January 26, 2008

I did it!!!

i made my own digi-scrap kit!!! my bro got me photoshop for Christmas, and i've been learning everything i can...i had some classes at my job before i had my son, so i had the basic idea of how the program worked, but i'm learning so much more with digi-scrapping...totally check out photoshopessentials.com if you are interested in learning the tricks of the trade...here is a preview of the kit...




the kit includes:
-6 patterned papers
-5 "solid" papers (they're textured)
-1 star overlay
-polaroid frame with & without stars
-frame trio with & without stars
-1 brad, 1 staple, & 1 paper clip
-2 star embellishments
-4 buttons
-2 journaling tags
-3 printed ribbons
-4 puff paint splatters


you can download the papers here
and the elements here
Please leave me a comment if you download!!


I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!! maybe i can actually generate some income working from home now!

17 comments:

Shell said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing

bxmama said...

Thanks for sharing!

Miss j aka mixedclawzz said...

Great job on your 1st kit. thanks bunches for sharing.

Bec said...

You should be proud, this is very nice. It sounds like you had a lot of fun creating it and that is what it is all about. Great job, thank you for sharing your creations!

jasjul said...

Great job for a first kit, congratulations.

Terebene said...

Nice work - thank you!

Lois B said...

You have all the reason in the world to be proud of yourself! This is a wonderful kit and I will be using it to scrap many pages of my 7 grandchildren.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Donna said...

LOOKS GREAT- THANK YOU!!

babydoe said...

I love the bright colors in this. You have done a great job! Thanks for sharing your hard work.

Dracowin said...

Great job! This is a really fun kit!

Amethyst said...

this kit looks fab about to download it i know exactly how i am going to use it :) tysm for sharing

Sitha said...

Merci beaucoup! Really suits with my kid's moments.

LindaJD said...

This is Great!! TYSM for sharing, I love the Bright cheery colours! Perfect for kids layouts :)

Pat M said...

Thank you sooooooooo much. Your kit is just toooo cute. With 8 grandchildren between 1 1/2 and 8, I can think of so many LOs to use this for.

Hugs,
Grandma Pat

Katrina said...

Very cute ... I love it! It will be great for doing pages of my boys!

Lisamariemlt said...

totally not me and I LOVE It
wow
great job
love the primary colours
gotta make something soon with this kit
thanks a million
Lisamariemlt

k9bigdog said...

Wonderful and colorful! You did really great on your first kit. You should be proud yourself! Thanks for sharing!!