Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My first knitting pattern up for sale!

My very first knitting pattern is up for sale! I designed this for my new baby (who will be here soon!) it's available in my etsy shop- fashiondeeva.etsy.com as well as on ravelry.com- just search garter ridge baby shrug.
oh, and i'm integrating all my blogs now, this isn't just scrapping anymore...just whatever i'm working on. here's baby girl's wardrobe that i made/designed...some of the sweater patterns i found online, but the dresses are my designs...

the sweater is an adaptation of Lucia Tedesco's baby girl sweater (can be found on ravelry) and i made the hat to match. I'll be listing the pattern for the booties soon.

this is a simplified version of the "boheme" sweater found on ravelry. i didn't do the lace pattern, and i added a garter stitch button band to keep it from curling.



this sweater is from knittingonthenet.com and the legwarmers are from ravelry.

1 comment:

Jody said...

You know, you made so much for the new baby that you'll have to make a vest or something for Moose. Your collection is adorable!