Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Cards for a good cause!

My church, and my son's playgroup are raising funds, as well as toys & non-perishable food items, for City Team Ministries. My favorite radio station- Classic Rock 102.9 WMGK also raises money for City Team throughout the holidays. Since money is tight in our house this year, I've decided to use my talents to try to raise a little more money than we would be able to donate otherwise. I've designed these 4 quick page Christmas cards, in order to donate the profits to City Team. (after paypal & etsy fees)




The cards can be purchased at my etsy shop here
You can learn more about City Team Ministries here
For those that are not my regular readers & don't do digital scrapbooking: THESE ARE NOT ACTUAL PAPER CARDS, THEY ARE DIGITAL FILES (.png). You drop in your photo in a program like photoshop, or photoshop elements & print it out. I just want to be sure no one orders these & expects cards to come in the mail. :) There will be an email sent with a link & a password to download the files. Please do not order these if you do not have some type of digital scrapbooking software. It's been my experience that programs like Microsoft photo editor cannot read large 300 dpi files.

Not a digi-scrapper? or don't need a Christmas Card? If you would like to make a donation to City Team Ministries, there is a link at the bottom of their homepage to make a secure online donation.

No comments: